Port St. Lucie
Breast Reduction Port St. Lucie Florida: Large breasts can cause problems in many aspects of a woman’s life and can also interfere in the quality of a man’s life too! Both men and women present for reduction of their breasts especially after massive weight loss following gastric bypass.
When a women’s breasts are larger than the usual standards of attractiveness in our society, the breasts are considered aesthetically displeasing.
The weight of large breasts frequently cause discomfort in the shoulders, neck and back and contribute to limited performance in exercise and sports. Also, large breasts can be difficult to assess for lumps or masses, thus making cancer detection much more difficult for you or for your physician.
See Gynecomastia for the treatment of enlarged male breasts.
Goals of Breast Reduction include:
- Reduce volume
- Relieve back, neck and shoulder pain
- Improve physical activities; sports
- Make buying clothes easier
How Dr Porcaro Performs Surgical Breast Reduction:
- Nipple-areola complex is repositioned upward on the vascular blood supply
- Excess skin and breast tissue is removed from the lower and outer portions of the breast
- Safely and comfortably performed Dr Porcaro’s AAAHC certified facility
- Intravenous sedation and local anesthesia
- Less risk, less expenses and quicker recovery than general anesthesia
- Implants can be placed at the same time or at a later date
How Dr Porcaro Performs Breast Reduction With Liposuction:
- Local tumescent anesthesia with intravenous sedation
- Fatty breast tissue is suctioned with tiny straw-like tubes called cannulas.
- Works best in post menopausal women with mostly fatty breasts.
- Generally is not a good alternative for young women, who have more fibrous (thick) breast tissue and less fat
- Quicker recovery than the surgical technique
- Virtually no scars.
- Drawbacks include removal of upper pole fullness of the breast and inconsistent elevation of the nipple