Adley DaSilva is a board certified Physician Assistant through the American Academy of Physician Assistants. He also holds a master’s degree in Medical Science from Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale Florida.
Adley DaSilva’s passion to devote his career to aesthetics was intensified during his plastic surgery clinical rotation with top influential names in aesthetics such as Dr. Shino Bay Aguilera and Dr. Jason Pozner. He also had the great opportunity to be trained by the best in their fields, Dr. Grant Hamet and Dr. Alfredo Hoyos (VASER Lipo), Dr. Jeffrey Epstein (Hair Transplant), Dr. Jack Zamora (J-Plazma), and Dr. Shino Bay Aguilera (Botox & Fillers).
Adley DaSilva truly enjoys the medicinal and artistic approach to aesthetic enhancements. His goal is to always deliver the latest technique, technology and natural looking results to every patient. Adley DaSilva looks forward to designing a unique aesthetic enhancement program that will give you a more youthful, toned and defined appearance.
“The staff were amazing, they make you feel like family. Adley is very experienced and I felt confident in his abilities. I’ll definitely be back. :)”
- Bachelors in Premed Biology (Minor in Finance)- University of Miami
- Masters in Medical Science- NOVA South Eastern University
- Trained with world-renowned physicians in their fields such as:
- Dr. Jeffrey Epstein (Hair Transplant)
- Dr. Shino Bay Aguilera (Dermal Fillers)
- Dr. Jack Zamora (J-Plazma by Renuvion)
- Dr. Grant Hamlet (VASER Lipo)
- Dr. Alfredo Hoyos (VASER Lipo)
- Total Definer Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture
- PDO Threads
- J-Plazty by Dr. Jack Zamora
Adley DaSilva specializes in minimally invasive procedures (Plastic Surgery). His main focus of work is facial injectables, VaserLipo with J-Plasma and Neograft Hair Transplant. Adley obtained his bachelor’s degree in premed biology from the University of Miami and his masters degree in medical sciences from Nova University.