Port St. Lucie
“Dr. Porcaro talks about new products that restore lost volume to the skin. He is shown doing an actual Botox treatment on a woman. Dr Porcaro says that Botox makes people look more relaxed and less stressed and makes people feel better about themselves. A patient says that Dr Porcaro is a good Botox and fille injector. Dr Porcaro says fillers make people look refreshed and more youthful. Another patient says how happy she is with the eyelid lift Dr Porcaro performed. Dr Porcaro says that patient return for Botox and fillers no matter what the economy is like. Another patient talks about how Dr Porcaro helped restore her self esteem. Another patient says how friendly Dr Porcaro’s staff is, says she “comes just to visit sometimes”.
Dr John L. Porcaro, Board Certified by the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery* is a Platinum Level Sculptra Injector and he has treated hundreds of patients with Sculptra since 2006. Dr Porcaro is the only Platinum Level Sculptra Injector in St Lucie, Martin & Indian River Counties, indicating high volume Sculptra usage.
Sculptra‘s active ingredient, poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA), is a synthetic bio-activator and is more sophisticated than “fillers”. It was initially approved for facial atrophy in HIV patients in 2004 and was approved by the FDA for aesthetic use in 2009, used for the correction of nasolabial folds & and other facial wrinkles!
Sculptra’s mechanism of action is different from all the fillers in that it stimulates your body to produce collagen. Collagen is what you lose as a result of the aging process. Your improvement from Sculptra can last 2-5 yrs!
Sculptra is not a quick fix, as the body takes weeks to make new collagen. Sculptra is ideal if you are seeking a gradual correction occurring over months. Sculptra Aasthetic is very popular with celebrities for this very reason!
Poly-L-lactic acid restores your volume loss and smoothens your wrinkles/folds from the inside-out, returning your desired contours.
Your areas Dr. John Porcaro Port St Lucie treats with Sculptra include your nasolabial folds, the marionette grooves, around your mouth (but not in your lips), your chin and jaw,your cheeks & infraorbital regions as well as your temples, lateral brow, scars, especially depressed acne scars.
Dr. John Porcaro injects Sculptra after first coating the areas with a topical anesthetic and reconstituting the freeze dried preparation.
When injected into your cheek for mild to moderate midface fat loss, crisscross and tunneling technique with a fine needle is employed, massaging after every 3-4 injections. Injections into your temple region requires depot of product instead of tunneling, followed by massage.
- A synthetic product, not from human or animal sources
- Does not require skin testing
- Bio-compatible (does not harm the body)
- Biodegradable (able to be broken down by the body)
- PLLA has been widely used for many years in dissolvable sutures, soft tissue and other types of implants
- Long lasting effect (2-5 yrs)
- Increases skin thickness lasting up to 2 years in most patients
- Results from Sculptra are not immediate and Sculptra provides a gradual increase in skin thickness
- Touch up treatments may be needed to maintain the desired effects
- Tenderness, redness, swelling and bruising can occur at the injection site
- Several bumps that are not visible may be noticed when pressing on the treated area
- From 3-5 sessions may be needed, depending on the severity of the lipoatrophy or the degree of volume loss.
- Allow 6-8 weeks between injections sessions to adequately judge full effect of previous treatments