Port St. Lucie
Restylane Lyft, Port St. Lucie. In July 2015, the FDA approved Restylane Lyft with Lidocaine (formerly Perlane-L) for cheek augmentation and the correction of age related midface contour deficiencies in patients over the age of 21.
Restylane Lyft is now the only FDA approved product for cheek augmentation, the correction of age related contour deficiencies and the treatment of facial wrinkles and folds, such as the nasolabial folds (smile lines).
Over time, the natural fat that surrounds your cheeks begins to deteriorate, resulting in sagging skin, more prominent wrinkles and facial volume loss. Adding volume to your cheeks and midface with the use of Restylane Lyft can restore you to a more natural-looking, youthful appearance with these non-surgical injections.
The improvement after Restylane Lyft injected into the midface typically lasts about a year.
Dr. Porcaro has used 100’s of syringes of Restylane Lyft (formerly Perlane-L), having used the product in the cheeks, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, corners of the mouth, chin and in the treatment of scars since it was first introduced in 2007.
Restylane Lyft, Port St. Lucie. Restylane Lyft contains a hyaluronic acid gel and a small amount of a local anesthetic (Lidocaine) to minimize the discomfort of the injection.
Both Restylane and Restylane Lyft work by attracting water to your treatment areas, much like a sponge. This expansion of the tissue smoothes wrinkles; has a lifting affect and contributes to your volume enhancement.
The hyaluronic acid in Restylane Lyft is thicker and takes longer for your body to break down than Restylane, which explains why Restylane Lyft is better suited for adding volume and lifting your cheeks and also explains why Restylane Lyft lasts longer than Restylane.
Dr Porcaro frequently uses Botox or Dysport in conjunction with Restylane and/or Restylane Lyft giving you a more balanced facial rejuvenation.
You can take comfort in knowing that you will be injected by a surgeon with years of experience with all of hyaluronic acids, particularly, Restylane and Juvederm. Dr. Porcaro is a Platinum Level Injector for Botox, Dysport, Restylane & Juvederm. Platinum Level indicates that Dr. Porcaro’s usage with these products is among the highest in the area!
- Dr Porcaro may apply a topical anesthetic to the area prior to the injections
- Injections only take a couple of minutes
- Frequently used along with Botox or Dysport
- Improves both volume loss and facial wrinkles
- A natural substance that does not require skin testing
- Great filler for the cheeks and below the cheeks
- Great filler for the smile lines, the marionette lines as well as around the mouth
- High patient satisfaction
- Results can last from 6-12 months
- Minimal discomfort
- Immediate improvement is noted
- Very few side effects
- Can apply makeup immediately after treatment
- Can return to normal activities the following day
- Bruising, redness, swelling, pain, headache, tenderness, and itching can occur
- Use at the site of skin sores, pimples, rashes, hives, cysts, or infection should be postponed until healing is complete
- Small bumps are infrequently visible or are palpable
- Repeat injections may be necessary to achieve an ideal result