Port St. Lucie
LATISSE Port St Lucie The eyes have been referred to as “the windows to the soul”. When we meet people we immediately focus on the eyes first, followed by the lips and other areas of the face. Having longer, fuller and thicker eyelashes will draw more attention to your eyes, the aesthetic focal point of the face.
We recommend LATISSE for virtually all of our patients who have Botox injections in the crow’s feet, to further enhance the appearance of their eyes.
LATISSE is the first and only FDA-approved prescription treatment for inadequate or not enough eyelashes (hypotrichosis). LATISSE use results in eye lashes growing longer, fuller and darker.
If you’re like most women, you will love having longer and thicker eyelashes. Your own lashes, only longer, thicker and fuller!
LATISSE is believed to affect the growth (anagen) phase of the eyelash hair cycle in two ways: it increases the length of time the eyelashes are in this growth phase and LATISSE also increases the number of hairs in the growth phase.
LATISSE is a once-a-day treatment. You apply the product topically to the base of your upper eyelashes. Gradually, in a couple of weeks, you will see longer and thicker eyelashes and you should achieve full growth in thickness and length by 16 weeks!
- LATISSE® may cause increased brown pigmentation of the colored part of the eye which is likely to be permanent
- Hair may grow on skin that LATISSE® frequently touches
- If you have eye problems/surgery, consult your doctor about the use of LATISSE®
- Common side effects are itchy and red eyes
- If discontinued, lashes gradually return to previous appearance