Port St. Lucie
He’s got Viagra and now You have ThermiVa!
- Do you feel loose vaginally since childbirth or menopause?
- Do you feel dry during intercourse?
- Do you have trouble reaching orgasm?
- Do you occasionally dribble or leak urine when you sneeze, cough or exercise?
- Have you ever “not quite made it” to the bathroom on time?
- Are you displeased with the appearance of your labia majora, especially while wearing bathing suites, athletic attire, leggings, jeans, etc?
- Have your intimate relationships suffered due to these changes?
- Are you experiencing a loss of self-confidence? Loss of interest in sex? Loss of desire?
- Are you interested in reclaiming your youthful body and reviving your relationships?
- Are you interested in increasing sexual satisfaction for you and your partner?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, ThermiVa may be right for you!
- ThermiVa treatment involves the use of a specially designed probe that is the size of the typical index finger. The probe delivers radiofrequency that gently heats and immediately tightens..
- The TerimiVa probe is applied inside your vagina as well as externally to all of your labia and vulvar tissue to restore normal tissue tone and function, with lasting results!
- ThermiVa is a comfortable in-office treatment that lasts about 30 minutes. There’s no need for anesthesia, IV’s or medication and you have no recovery or downtime.
- You can immediately resume all your regular activities including sexual intercourse on the very day of the procedure!
- Like the patients we’ve treated, women who have had ThermiVa have been overwhelming EXCITED and PLEASED with their results!
- ThermiVa has received glowing accolades in: New Beauty, Elle, Bazaar, Allure and Realself.com, where there are 95% positive reviews!
Learn More About ThermiVa- For Vulvovaginal Rejuvenation (vulvovaginal tightening):
The ThermiVa radiofrequency device is exceedingly safe because the temperature at the treatment site as well as the overlying skin is continuously monitored and precisely controlled with real time feedback. Dr Porcaro sets the desired temperature according to well established safety guidelines and ThermiVa maintains that safe temperature without the need for cooling or anesthesia or the risk of burns like with lasers.
Radiofrequency is a well establishes modality for tissue tightening and works by stimulating the body’s production of collagen, causing vaginal tightening.
Unlike earlier generation radiofrequency devices and currently use lasers for vaginal rejuvenation which are painful, ThermiVa monitors and controls the temperature both above and below the skin, making the procedure exceedingly safe and well tolerated. Unlike lasers, skin type is not an issue with radiofrequency energy, so ThermiVa is safe on all skin types.
Collagen is immediately reorganized during the ThermiVa procedure, resulting in an immediate tightening and restoration of a more youthful appearance of all the vulva structures- the outside of the vagina. You can see these changes we have consistently demonstrated in OUR photos. There’s also immediate tightening of the vagina too!
In addition to the immediate reorganization of collagen, ThermiVa stimulates the formation of new collagen. This new collagen results in firmer, more youthful vaginal tissue.
Women who have benefitted from ThermiVa have vulvovaginal laxity-looseness of the outside and inside of the vagina, as well as the commonly associated secondary conditions of urinary stress incontinence, atrophic vaginal changes (“atrophic vaginitis”) and orgasmic dysfunction.
Woman with uterine prolapse, cystocele, rectocele and generalized pelvic relaxation also have responded very nicely to ThermiVa,, with results of ThermiVa frequently exceeding the results of surgery for these conditions!.
The development of vulvovaginal laxity can occur with advancing age, the loss of optimal hormones, menopause and as an unfortunate consequence of vaginal deliveries.
According to a physician survey by the International Urogynecological Association in 2012, 84% of the respondents stated the belief that vaginal laxity was underreported, 95% believed vaginal laxity impacted patient sexual function and 56% considered it to greatly affect quality of life.
All respondents felt vaginal laxity was the dominant physical change experienced by women after vaginal delivery.
During vaginal delivery, the inside as well as the outside of the vagina are stretched and damaged and don’t revert back to its pre-pregnancy state. Vulvovaginal laxity also occurs with aging and menopause and causes women to be self conscious about the appearance of the vulva-the outside of the vagina. Vaginal looseness limits a couple’s degree of sexual enjoyment during coitus.
The term atrophic vaginitis is used to describe other symptoms women with vulvovaginal laxity frequently experience, including discomfort and irritation of the labia majora- the outside vaginal lips. This is worse-when wearing certain clothing.
Vaginal dryness, the need for vaginal lubrication and discomfort during intercourse are also common in woman with atrophic vaginitis related to vulvovaginal laxity, as is urinary stress incontinence and orgasmic dysfunction.
There’s very high patient satisfaction with ThermiVa with virtually no risk, downtime or discomfort. Virtually all women note immediate improvement in their symptoms after one treatment, with further improvement over the ensuring weeks and months, especially after the second and third session.
ThermVa has received a lot of media attention and kudos in New Beauty Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar, American Health and Beauty, Allure and Elle magazines.
On the Realself.com rating site, the satisfaction rate as reported by patients treated with ThermiVa-95% satisfaction- exceeds to satisfaction of patients treated by Thermage (32%), CoolSculpting (62%) Ultherapy (61%) and SmartLipo, 82%!
After obtaining a detained GYN history and performing a physical exam at the time of your initial consultation, you will drive yourself to the office on a prearranged date. You will require no IV, monitoring, sedation or any anesthesia, as there’s no pain, cutting or bleeding!
After the application of warm ultrasound jelly, Dr Porcaro will apply a specially designed probe that tightens the skin of the vulva, including the labia majora, labia minora and clitoral area thru the application of safety-controlled heat. This portion of the procedure takes about 10 minutes and is painless. Women have described this part of the procedure as “like a warm stone massage”.
Next, the vaginal introitus- the first 4-5 cm of the vagina-is treated.
Next, the upper, lower, right and left sides of the vagina are painlessly treated for about 5 minutes per zone in the same exact way, causing the vaginal tissue to immediately tighten.
The entire ThermiVa session takes about ½ hour. After your ThermiVA session there are absolutely no restrictions. You can immediately return to All your regular activities, including sexual intercourse on the very same day!
The current recommendation is for women to undergo 3 treatment sessions about 4-6 weeks apart and to undergo annual treatments thereafter to maintain the affect.
To painlessly reclaim, restore and revive your femininity with ThermiVa, call Dr Porcaro today-772-337-1717.