Port St. Lucie
Dr John L. Porcaro, Board Certified by The American Board of Cosmetic Surgery*, has extensive training and experience in labiaplasty, having regularly performed this and other gynecologic procedures for over 20 years. Labiaplasty Port St. Lucie Florida.
Labiaplasty, also known as Labial Reduction or reduction labiaplasty, Labioplasty and Labia Beautification, is considered a vital part of female genital refinement.
Labiaplasty involves a reduction of the labia minora (the lips at the entrance of the vagina).
Labiaplasty is ideal for those women uncomfortable with the appearance of their genitalia. With age, childbirth, or trauma to the area, the skin of the labia can stretch, making it so long and thick that it hangs exposed, often times outside the labia majora. Enlarged vaginal lips (hypertrophy) can also be genetic. Labioplasty is also used to treat asymmetry of the labia minora. There is no non-surgical solution to this condition.
Thick or large labia minora prevent you from wearing certain clothes because of embarrassment and or discomfort. Tenderness and irritation of the labia from constant contact or friction can also be a source of remarkable discomfort, making biking, exercising and even sexual intercourse unpleasant.
Key Benefits of labiaplasty by Dr Porcaro:
- improved self esteem
- more comfortable feeling in tight clothing and bathing suites
- easier hygiene
- more comfortable exercising, cycling, jogging, etc
- more comfortable with sexual intercourse
- improved sexual gratification
- fairly speedy recovery
- barely perceptible incisions
How Dr Porcaro Performs Labiaplasty:
- privacy and personalized care
- easy out patient procedure
- takes about 1 hour
- performed in AAAHC accredited facility
- local anesthesia & IV sedation
- absorbable sutures; no need for suture removal
- some pain and discomfort lasting for about a week
- back to work in 1 week
- complete recovery in 6 weeks