Brazilian Butt Lift
Liposuction for fat transfer may be performed in a variety of sites, including your abdomen, back, flanks, medial and lateral thighs and possibly other areas.
Liposuction improves the shape of your donor areas, another big benefit of the procedure!
Buttock implants may be an alternative for women with insufficient fat but the use of buttock implants carry a high complication rate and have generally fallen out of favor.
When transferring fat, Dr Porcaro routinely uses a filtering technique to remove fluids and damaged fat cells, allowing Dr Porcaro to transfer your concentrated pure fat. This optimizes the “take” of the fat cells. Your concentrated fat, which looks like a thick yellow liquid in the syringe, is then slowly and strategically injected into multiple areas in the buttock region to shape and augment your buttocks, using thin, blunt fat transfer cannulas.
About 60% of your transplanted fat will survive and grow, resulting in an enhanced shape and appearance of your buttocks. Some patients may need more than one treatment session, which can be performed as soon as 4-6 months after the first procedure. If you have insufficient fat to transfer, Dr. Porcaro may recommend that you gain weight before the procedure so that there is sufficient fat to harvest.
Even though the satisfaction rate of Brazilian Butt Lift is quite high, the recovery period for fat transfer is lengthy. You will be unable to sit, drive or work for 3 weeks while you heal.
Your private consultation with Dr Porcaro for the Brazilian Butt Lift Port St Lucie involves a thorough review of your goals and your unique anatomy to determine if you are a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift procedure.
Key Benefits of fat transfer for Brazilian Butt Lift by Dr Porcaro:
- as an injectable filler, your own fat is almost perfect and has a soft, natural feel
- no risk of immune problems with your own fat
- your own fat is strategically harvested, improving the donor areas too
- can be performed at time of liposculpture or a tummy tuck procedure
- transferring your own fat carries less risk of complications than with silicone buttock implants
- more natural appearance than buttock implants
- safe; performed as outpatient in Dr. Porcaro’s AAAHC accredited facility
- IV and local tumescent anesthesia